Oct 8, 2009

Announcement!!

I proudly announce that this blog page is undergoing a facial surgery and also a heart surgery, resulting in a different headers and different writing styles.

The purpose is still the same - instilling ethics and moralities to the readers. I'm still thinking whether to talk about religion or not, because talking about religion in my current identity is politically incorrect.

I aim for shorter entries this time so that your attention span won't be disturbed.

Before I end this, I open this page as a community page, which means I'll accept some requests to be my team of writers. You may request in the comment box if you're interested.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oho...new look ayte??? urm... look more fresh =)
header pun besh... keep up chan..!!
aku baca blog ko ni...

Chan said...

thanks for your support! =)